Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hocus Pocus


As I mentioned in a previous post I didn't really get any weird craving except for the whole of June I would get a small serve of Athena yoghurt with mixed nuts every morning from the same shop near my office. The cute little asian lady who ran the shop gave me a loyalty card and everything as I became a regular! Now one day I was waiting for my yoghurt and she said to me pointing at my tummy "When are you due?" I felt my cheeks go completely red and I went silent and didn't reply and left with my yoghurt!!! I went home and was furious- I remember ranting to Ross telling him I was never going to wear this dress ever again and seriously how rude people can be! I didn't wear the dress again (even though its way cute with ruffles so maybe I'll find it again when I get home!)  and I never went back to the yoghurt shop..poor lady probably lost her best customer! 

So its actually spooky that she actually sensed I was pregnant...I must go back and introduce her to Tallulah! I wonder if she is a fortune teller?

2 comments:

danica said...

Oh wow, Renee! I just read all of your posts and I am seriously blown away by everything that happened. I hope you, Ross and Tallulah are well in Tokyo and hopefully I may be able to meet her when you return to Perth :)

Renee said...

Hey Danica!
Thanks for telling us about hello sandwich it totally has made our stay super great! We'll be sure to catch up soon!
Renee x