Thursday, March 24, 2011

SOS JAPAN!



This post has been a long time coming, it makes my heart hurt when I think about the disaster that has struck Japan. We were only in Tokyo less than 3 months ago and those 2 months we spent there were unforgettable. Tokyo was where my little bundle of cuteness was born so it holds a very special place in my heart. I know without a doubt we will return to that amazing country, its seriously a beautiful, interesting, friendly and special place and I cannot wait to take Tallulah there and show her all the beauty Japan has to offer. My thoughts are constantly with Japan especially as my cousins are in Sendai preparing for their own little bub to arrive.

I have recently purchased a Gift Wrapping Zine from Hello Sandwich which is only $5 and all proceeds go to help Japan. Hello Sandwich was an amazing source for Ross and I when we were in Tokyo and we are very fond of this super cute publication. Ebony who runs Hello Sandwich lives in Tokyo and is one very passionate and creative lady. I encourage you do the same every little bit helps! Visit the Hello Sandwich website here

Japan we love you, lots! We will see you soon!

No comments: