Thursday, August 4, 2011

tallulahs new friend

little indi awww

About 3 weeks ago my friend Gemma who I have known since I was 6 gave birth to a little girl Indiana Faye! Tallulah and I were VERY excited and clapped with glee when we heard Gemma had a girl and immediately envisioned endless girly tea parties forevermore (watch out Gemma and Indi!) We went and visited the pretty ladies earlier this week and golly gosh Indi is just the sweetest newborn. Seeing her also made me realise how grown up and independent my little baby is now. Wow, they grow really fast and get so big in 8 months! Indi was light as a feather at 3.5kg so it actually blew me away that Tallulah was born 2.4kg; looking back she must have the tiniest, lightest little dot. While a had a little cuddle with Indi who made little baby noises, yawned and slept Tallulah was exploring the house, terrorising the cats and eating strawberries. I can't wait for when the girls are big enough to play together its going to be the cutest thing in the whole world. Yay for babies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has the sweetest little mouth, how lovely for your girls to grow up together.

Anonymous said...

Awww newborn cuddles.. how delightful! There is nothing like a freshly baked baby to make you realise how much your own babe has changed and grown.. bring on the teaparties!!