Thursday, August 25, 2011

ouch


I haven't been around for a while. It's been busy, fun and not-so-fun in our house over the last couple of weeks and I've been all M.I.A on the blogosphere! Over the last week Tallulah has been sickity-sick. The first serious one which is pretty good since she is 9 months! I took her the doctors and she has TONSILLITIS! Poor Tallulah....I feel so bad as I have to give her medicine 3 times a day which she hates but it makes my heart hurt more when she coughs then cries because she is in pain. It's the worst. But today she was much better and slowly getting back to her cheeky little self. Hopefully next week I'll be back in action! Have a great weekend! xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope she's fully recovered soon tonsillitis is pretty nasty especially for such a little one.
Lila

Leah said...

oh the poor sweetie. Hope she gets better really quickly :)

Anonymous said...

Poor little sausage. Get well soon Tallulah.

fifi said...

oh no! gosh i'm dreading sickness *knock on wood* we haven't had it yet (but she's made up for it with teething hell). a friends bub just had tonsilitis after a bout of CROUP! far out. sending virtual chicken soup to T x

Anonymous said...

What a brave girl! *big hug*
I hope she gets better soon x