Thursday, October 20, 2011

the grass is greener



Over the weekend we decided to astro-turf our balcony! Oh my its all sorts of awesome! We turned it from a boring brick balcony where we didn't really hang out to a super spot to have an ice cold bevvy and lots of relaxing times! Hurrah! Tallulah LOVES it as I think the brick was a little rough on her knees. Who needs a courtyard when you have a fun patch of fake grass? Not us! Oh and I have also ordered a pink flamingo whose new home will be on the turf!

4 comments:

Sammie said...

Love it! And nothing to maintain either!!!
Tallulah does look super happy too!

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time! Love it! Can't wait to see it with the flamingo in place!

Jess said...

I second not being able to wait to see the flamingo! I've secretly always wanted one but I don't think Hubs would approve - I guess I could always just buy it and have it randomly out in our courtyard one day hehe.

That looks awesome and so much fun!

PS: Where did you order the flamingo from?

Anonymous said...

I love how happy Tallulah looks, great time of year to have a more useable outside space.